Wednesday, September 28, 2005
He Just Had to Touch It
I named my page "Life with a Leach," because life with my husband is always interesting. Case in point...Colin decided to mess with the Security system in the new house this past Sunday. I had told him several times not to mess with the system until the Security company could come out and show us how it worked. Obviously, this was one of those times when he decided to tune me out. Much to my dismay, he started messing with the system and somehow "armed" it. Surprise, surprise. I was in the living room watching a movie when he rushed in there and told me that he had accidentally armed the system and I couldn't open any of the doors or the alarm would go off. Helllooo, we have to go outside evenutally! He tried calling the previous homeowners for the code to disarm it, but the code they gave didn't work. Strike 2..he decided to mess with it again and then accidentally armed it so that any motion detected in the house would set the alarm off. Two seconds later, the alarm started blaring with this deafening siren loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. I'm sure our new neighbors just LOVE us. Every dog in a 10 mile radius then chimed in and started barking at the loud noise. I'm sure our neighbors loved us even more after that. Colin finally got in touch with the Security company and was instructed how to disarm the system. Twelve minutes later, the system finally went off and I was left with ringing ears and a splitting headache. Yep, Life with a Leach can be just grand. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment