Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Depressing!
So, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. I finally decided to embrace the new year and the Wii Fit that we've had for several months now and set up my personal profile and health assessment. I've done the Biggest Loser workouts a couple times before, but I've never taken the time to check out the CD that actually came with the Wii Fit. Anyway, I set everything up last night and let me just say that I was shocked by my Wii Fit age! Before I reveal what it is, I will say that the balance and agility tests weren't quite fair because I discovered afterwards that the balance board was accidentally turned around backwards which affected my test, but nonetheless my Wii Fit age is 55!!! Not 35, not even 40, but 55! I've got some serious hula hooping to do over the next few weeks on that sucker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment