Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ten Weeks

It's been a while since I've given an update, so I thought I better check in and let everyone know that things are still going well with the pregnancy. I have been extremely busy and I am hoping things will slow down soon. I hit the ten week mark this weekend. Supposedly, the baby went from the size of a grape to the size of a small plum this week and my belly is definitely evidence of that. My jeans will no longer button, so I guess the maternity jeans will be a permanent fixture for the next several months. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday the 28th and we'll be able to see how I am progressing. Meanwhile, my other babies...Chloe and Cooper...are growing like weeds. We took them to the vet yesterday and they had gained quite a bit of weight. Although, the vet said that they are not overweight, so we were thankful for that. It was quite an adventure getting the two of them to the vet in Colin's truck. I don't know if I would recommend having two dogs with a combined weight of 50 lbs. stepping all over you while you are pregnant. Speaking of dogs, we went to see Eight Below last night at the movies and it was really good. Make sure you take your Kleenex. It's a very touching movie. Colin and I are going to try our hand at camping this weekend. We are taking his parents motorhome to Arkansas for a weekend getaway. This trip should be very interesting since I'm not exactly the roughin' it type of girl. I'm sure I'll have funny stories to tell when we get back.

No comments: