Friday, October 09, 2009

Colin's Birthday Lunch

Birthday boy making a wish
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you..."
Landry singing Happy Birthday to daddy.
The train tradition that Granny began many years ago!
The whole big gang!
Addison posing with Mr. Scarecrow before we left

I'm a few days behind on posting pics, but better late than never, right? We celebrated Colin's 31st birthday this past Sunday with a birthday lunch at Papitos in Madison. It's always nice to spend quality time with family over chips and yummy cheese dip. I made Colin's favorite homemade brownies with Texas sheet cake icing and topped it with train candle holders that his Granny, who passed away this past May, has used for his birthday since he was little. After she died, Colin found them at her house in Hermanville and brought them home as a keepsake, so I decided that we should carry on the tradition. I think Granny would be proud!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to your Husband! I love how sweet it is that you guys continue the train tradition. The kids have gotten so big and are as usual cute as can be!