Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The More Important Things..
I've admitted many times before that I tend to let my OCD rule things a little too much sometimes. Don't get me wrong...my attention to detail and OCD way is something that makes me good at certain things, but it's also the reason for the tension in my shoulder blades, the stress on my face and the impatience with my family that I have at the end of some days. So, the point of outing my shortcomings? I was reading a friend's blog today and her message about not getting wrapped up in the stress of daily life and remembering to live in the moment really struck a cord with me. She recently adopted a precious little boy from Ethiopia and her journey there has changed her perspective and view on things quite a bit. Her story is awe-inspiring to say the least and I feel like God is using her and her family in so many ways. I invite you to check it out for yourself: http://goingtoethiopia.blogspot.com/2010/04/ethiopia-day-2.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment