
Splish Splash jazz number 


I have yet to download my pics from Addison's first ballet performance at Riverfest on Saturday. Colin and I flew to St. Louis immediately after she danced and were in St. Louis and Fort Leonard Wood for work until last night. Here are a few sneak peaks taken by Micael Edwards who was kind enough to send us these. This pretty much sums up the performance. The child who is always a ham at home got stage fright (and was tired and hungry) and didn't do much dancing. I guess at least she dressed the part! I'll post more pics later.

7 comments:
That is too funny!
Addison looks cute in her little tutu! You know, during Rebecca's Christmas performance she did a great job holding the concrete down. That's it. That's all she did. But, she looked cute doing it. HA!
Precious and hilarious!
Oh my goodness... hands over her ears- too funny!! Definitely a picture to pull out 20 years from now!
she is just darling! if it makes you feel any better, at grace's recital she just looked in the wall of mirrors and did her own dancing...completely ignoring the routine she was supposed to be doing. in fact, she did her famous "hula hoop" dance. she moves her hips like she's hula hooping...therefore looking like a stripper.
that is the cutest thing I have seen ever. Love the covering ears shot too.
These are so cute and funny! I have to say, I love her covering her ears, as well. Adorable. I'd thought she would've been in her element! Maybe she'll like it better on a stage when the house lights are down and she can't see everyone in the audience staring at her!
Post a Comment