Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun-Filled Week and Upcoming Events







Shew! We have been super busy this week with lots of activities as preschool is winding down and weddings, recitals, graduations, parties and other events are all hitting at once. Here are a few pics from our week. We are counting down the days to our beach trip in a few weeks. I also ask that you guys be in prayer for me as I'll be having surgery on July 7 that will put me out of commission for a few weeks. I am finally have a breast reduction...something I've wanted for a long time. This surgery is actually a blessing in disguise because as I had my work-up for it, the doctor found two lumps in my right breast during my mammogram. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but I'll be having a needle localization at the Baptist Breast Center the morning of my surgery and will have the spots removed by Dr. Runnels during my reduction. We're praying for a clean pathology report.

No comments: