



















I know, I know...I'm a week behind on posting these. Such is my life lately! If you knew our plans on Mother's Day weekend alone, you'd think we were insane. Anywho, last Saturday, I helped host a come-and-go baby shower for my best friend Katie in honor of Frances Kathryn who will make her debut at the end of June. Katie scored lots of precious baby loot and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. It was a great afternoon of food, friends and fellowship.On Sunday, Addison woke me up to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and was so excited to give me a sweet little pink and white wrapped box from DC Jewelers. Inside was a beautiful Alexandrite and diamond necklace set in white gold. Addison and I both share the same birthstone---Peridot--so I have a good bit of Peridot pieces, but nothing with Landry's birthstone. I have been telling Colin for a while that I've been wanting an Alexandrite necklace or ring and since he waited until the last minute and wasn't able to get me what I originally requested for Mother's Day (another post completely--ha!), he decided to surprise me with this. Very sweet. I think I'll give him a pass this time! :)
1 comment:
What a beautiful shower!! Katie looks amazing!
Post a Comment