Two years ago...I seriously can't believe that my baby is two?? I keep saying to myself...my "BABY" is two. As a mother, I think it is so hard when you realize that your youngest and last child has surpassed the baby stage. It seems like we were just washing bottles and taking turns getting up in the middle of the night, and while I won't miss walking around like a zombie, it's hard to believe I have a little boy now. Of course, he'll always be my baby no matter what. He had a great birthday Saturday. We were actually thankful for the overcast skies when all was said and done. Despite a cake that fell apart on Saturday morning and a few other stressors that I won't mention, we pulled off his party without a hitch and he had a great time. I think the other kids enjoyed it as well. Happy Birthday to my "baby" boy! Mama loves you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Landry! Can you believe our girls will be four soon? FOUR!
Happy birthday to your little one! Here's to always calling and thinking of our babies...as babies!
Happy birthday!!!
It does seem like two years have gone by so fast!
Glad his party was fun. He is such a cutie!
Hi please email me your email address.
I want to ask you something.
Mine is mtownsend7@comcast.net
it's not urgent. Just when you get a chance
Post a Comment