1.) I do not like sleeping on my back. I just don't sleep well unless I can sleep on my side or stomach and the base of my spine is literally sore from laying on my back for a full week.
2.) Percocet causes hallucination when mixed with exhaustion. I can't beging to explain the dreams that I've had over the past week. I'm talking alligators attacking us and stuffed animals coming to life; thinking Landry was in the bed with me when he wasn't; and having conversations in my sleep that I could have sworn were real.
3.) There's only so much television you can watch in a day. And, let me just say there sure is a lot of medical talk between the hours of 2 and 6 on Channel 3. If I didn't have an ailment, I'd sure have one after watching four straight hours of Dr. Oz, The Doctors, WLBT Medical Matters, etc.
4.) While I'm on the subject of TV....let's talk commercials. I'm a DVR girl, so I rarely watch commercials these days. However, when you're in the bed all day and just have the tv going, you see all kinds of things. Why in the world did Huggies feel it necessary to design denim-looking diapers? And no offense to anyone who has bought these, because if you're child runs around in JUST a diaper most of the time...I understand. However, you have to realize that it's a garment that your child pees and poops in. Doesn't the poop and pee really erase the fashion element here? Just sayin'...
5.) Your children do their best to test the waters when they know you are vulnerable. In a mere three days, my two-year-old has caked lipstick into my mom's carpet, tried to climb her blinds, wrote on everything in my wallet with an ink pen, got into my make-up bag and poured bronzer into my mom's carpet in yet another room, has thrown countless tantrums and kicked me in the chest...on purpose...just to see how I would respond. Just when I thought Addison was growing up, she decided to throw in some attitude yesterday just so she wouldn't be left out. I know they're probably acting out because they don't understand why I can't hold them, but seriously???!! Give an ailing mama a break!
6.) I am not always fair, especially when I am in pain, and I don't give him nearly enough credit, but I really have one of the most awesome husbands ever who has a tremendous weight on his shoulders right now. He's tried to push my buttons as well, but I guess I owe him at least that. Love you, honey!
And finally..I'm behind on posting some photos from last month. Ooops!
1 comment:
Laughing at your comment about watching Dr. Oz, the Doctors, etc... I have said the exact same thing. All those shows in a row could freak you out!
Hope you are getting better and better every day!
Post a Comment