
Colin and I just returned from a wonderful four-day cruise to Cozumel. We had a great time and enjoyed some much-needed down time. We left Mobile on Thursday and arrived in Cozumel on Saturday morning. We got off the boat around 9:30 a.m. and headed to the end of the pier to meet our guide and taxi driver to start our excursion. The taxi driver drove us to Club Barricuda where we were given a two-seater power boat to drive around in the ocean for an hour behind our tour guide. It was great fun and the water was amazing. Afterwards, we enjoyed a Mexican lunch, some shopping and an appetizer and music down by the pier at Fat Tuesday's. We had fabulous table mates at dinner and enjoyed getting to know them and hanging out with them at night. I still need to download pics from our trip, but here are just a few to share. As always, the trip ended way too quickly, but I was very glad to get home and see my kiddos.
1 comment:
That looks awesome! Glad you got to get away for a few days.
Post a Comment