Monday, September 27, 2010
Catching Up...
Our life lately has been consumed by moving boxes and trips to the storage unit, so I'm behind on blogging and downloading pics. I'm ready to get settled back into a routine again soon. We just about have our house cleaned out. Just a couple more loads and everything will either be stored, moved to Rebel Yell or donated. Never realized we have so much stuff. We didn't have two children the last time we moved and boy, what a difference that makes! Anyway, we're looking forward to setting sail on Thursday and heading to Cozumel. I'm just anxious to have some down time and a chance to unwind since my last opportunity to do that was on our cruise last June. I always joke that our family trips to the beach during the summer are the kids' vacations because I work just as hard there as I do at home...it's just a change of scenery. Ha! Of course, when we get back from the trip, I have to go straight into event-planning mode as I finalize all the details for our annual Corps Day employee picnic at work and then we close on our house on Friday the 8th. Until then, you'll find me on a boat in a chocolate coma! Bon Voyage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment