
My Christmas ballerina and my little Woody
Only a little brother drags around a ballerina doll.
"Just what I wanted...a talking Jessie doll..."
"My four-leeler---tank-you Santa!"
It's hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. The older I get, the sooner Christmas comes around. This year was a bit different for us since we didn't get to deck our own halls or wake up to Santa in our own house, but we had a fabulous Christmas nonetheless and we look forward to 2011 when we'll hopefully start seeing our new house go up. Santa was very good to us this year. Landry and Addison got most everything they asked for and our family blessed us with lots of Lowe's gift cards to help with the building process. Colin is heading to Hot Springs in a couple of days with the kiddos to visit his family. This will be the first time that he's taken the kids on a road trip solo, so I'm praying that he survives. I'm looking forward to a few days of down time even though I'll miss them while they're gone. I pray that 2011 has nothing but the best in store for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment