Thursday, December 09, 2010

Downtown--Christmas Style



We've been hopping these days. I spent last week in Orlando for work. It was a great trip. I thankfully got to travel with a fun coworker and we found a little time to visit the Harry Potter park at Universal, have dinner at Downtown Disney and visit the Premier Outlets. It's always good for mama to get a little peace and quiet...even if it's on a work trip. I am very happy to report though, that I came to a potty-trained little boy. Yippee! Of course, I came back into town and I've been running ever since. Addison and I participated in Vicksburg's downtown Christmas parade on Saturday by representing Riverpoint Dance. Thankfully Erin had her camera and took a few pics for me. Addison amazes me how she can be such a ham until it's time to perform in front of people. I guess she gets a little shy when it comes to a real audience. Friday, she's performing in her Christmas dance recital "It Began in Bethlehem" and she and Landry both have parts in the preschool program that's also on Friday. Friday will be busy for sure. Throw in birthday parties, baby showers, class parties, doctor's appointments, wedding consulting, church stuff, etc. and my plate is full. When will I learn to say no to some things?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

The parade looks like fun!