Friday, November 26, 2010

All I Want for Christmas..

...is extra time. Just enough time to download the pictures off my camera or change my header of the blog.
....our house plans. I'm ready to see some kind of action on our lot, but Colin keeps telling me that we can't do anything until our house plans are finished. Patience, my dear! I'm not very good at being patient.
...less craziness and drama at work. For the past two years, my office environment has been crazy. We've been short-handed for a while. It takes a long time to hire when you work for the government and even longer to train someone appropriately. On top of that, I'm so sick and tired of the constant drama. I think some people forget that this is a professional work environment and not high school. Lord, give me strength!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I completely understand about needing more time! And you probably have way less time than I do b/c of your two little ones!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful holiday season. :)

Deanna said...

Drama is something I don't miss from the work place! Whew!