Monday, May 16, 2011
Date Night
Date nights don't happen much anymore now that we're living with my parents. I always feel guilty about asking my mom and dad to watch my kiddos since we're all under one roof. Saturday night, however, my kids spent the night with Colin's parents for the first time and had a blast. I have to admit that I was a little hesitant that Landry would freak out at bedtime, but he did great. They "camped" under the pin ball machine and thought it was super cool. While the kids enjoyed spending time at Nana and Pappaw's across the lake (as they call them), we went to see Something Borrowed, which I enjoyed but my husband did not, followed by a fabulous dinner at the Mermaid Cafe. It was a nice evening out. House update: We are in the home stretch with our house plans and hope to have them in about four weeks. We had a little delay recently, but hopefully we're back on track. The seed we put out is starting to grow and we've been in the process of trying to get approval for a septic system and have a water meter put in. It's amazing how much time all of this stuff takes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment