I wanted to share my heart with all of you, so that you'd better understand where I'm coming from these days. I know that most of you have seen my posts or emails about Rodan and Fields. Some of you might have wondered what the heck I'm doing and most of you have probably just ignored them. To those of you who have been invited to a presentation and have ignored my invites or emails, that's fine...but I want you to truly understand why I am inviting you. I care about my friends. This business is changing my life and it's very doable with just a little patience and effort, so why wouldn't I want to share that with those I care about?
Some of you may not even know how this got started for me, so let me quickly share. Back in January, Barbie Bassett contacted me and told me that she joined the doctors who created Proactiv as a rep and would love for me to join her team. At the time, I was like everyone else who thought I didn't have time for this business. But, who was I kidding? If Barbie, the chief meteorologist for WLBT, a woman who also homeschools her three children, travels the state speaking, is the author of two books and is also the meteorologist for AFR, can do this business.....who am I to say that I don't have time? Aside from that, I had been praying for several months that the Lord would bring me an opportunity that would ease the financial burden of building our dream home and that will eventually allow me to stay home with my children. As a working mother, I am constantly stressed by the balance of work and family. When I'm at work, I wish I had the freedom to help in my kids' classrooms and spend more time with them and when I'm at home...I'm stressed about being at work. The Lord opened my eyes to see that Rodan and Fields was my opportunity. The opportunity to join a ground-floor company working for the doctors who already have name brand recognition promoting products that deliver proven results for the ever-growing anti-aging industry....it's truly the opportunity of a lifetime. The problem is....not everyone "sees" that.
Let me share a little story that I was told this week that really brought things full circle full me. This is a true story from Jacquie Qualls, who is one of my Rodan and Fields' team leaders in Nashville.
He went on to say, "My elderly neighbor recently lost her husband and asked me to help prepare her tax returns as she was lost without her husband that normally took care of taxes. This lady was in her late 70s and had not worked in more than 20 years. I was amazed when I sat down with her and she had a 1099 for more than $850,000. She was one of the founding consultants with Mary Kay. She was retired, only attending conventions and corporate events and was collecting almost a million dollars a YEAR from the sale of MARY KAY products more than 20 years later."He ended with, "She needs to do this"!
Again, this is a true conversation that Jacquie had a couple of months after losing her job. And let me just mention that Jacquie now earns six figures with Rodan and she just earned a Starfire Pearl Lexus after 2 1/2 years! This is where I am with Rodan + Fields. Ground floor is everything. Those that work hard for 3-5 years building the infrastructure (consultant base) will find financial freedom with RESIDUAL INCOME. More millionaires are created in Direct Sells than any other profession. It's all about the right product, the right management team, financial strength and being first. We get these types of opportunities every 10-30 years, in some cases once in a lifetime. Timing is everything!
Knowing what you know now about Proactiv and its $9 billion success, would you have joined the doctors in the beginning had they asked? I know I would! That's the opportunity each of us has now with Rodan and Fields. The doctors will have success again. The question is...who will hitch their wagon to the train and go with them?
I realize this business opportunity isn't for everyone, but do me a favor....please don't ignore my invites or emails when you see them. If you aren't interested, just tell me you aren't interested. Owning your own business isn't for everyone. I promise I won't keep bugging you. That's certainly not my intention. In a year from now, it will be too late to jump on the bandwagon and I just don't want you to regret missing the train when you had the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment