Landry's room and closet doors
Front view of the house with first coat of paint. Still missing our shutters, permanent columns and rest of the brick.
Another view
Master Bedroom
Under the stairs computer nook in master bedroom
View of master from computer nook
Master bath with primer coat of paint
Master Bath with entrance to closet in back
Soaker tub minus surround
Bonus/play room above garage
Stairs to the bonus room
Hallway leading to pantry, laundry and half bath
Partial view of dining room where built-in hutches will be. Brick arch will be install on other side.
Living Room/kitchen view from garage entrance
Foyer from front door
Living room view from front door with some equipment added
Craft room and future home of built-ins/computer area
View of living room from breakfast area
Screen room being bricked up
Another LR view
Partial of Addison's walk-in closet
Addie's bathroom
Landry's shower and another view of his room
Addison's room

























2 comments:
House is looking great! It just struck me recently that you might have some pics of it on here, so I wanted to check in and see what y'all had done! I'm sure you're ready for this part to be behind you! Hope your business is going well, too! I'd still like to see the product line!
Oh wow- coming right along! It looks like it's goi to be beautiful. And I am super jealous of a CRAFT room- yay you!
Post a Comment