Wow! 2011 was a great year filled with many memories...my baby girl started Kindergarten, we started building the house we've always wanted and I said "yes" to the best business decision I've ever made when I joined Barbie Bassett as a partner with Rodan and Fields. The new year looks to be bright! We hope to finally move into our house in about six weeks. I hope that maybe I'll start blogging again on a routine basis once we return to normalcy. Oh, how I long for our own walls again!
On top of of that, I am super excited to see my Rodan and Fields team grow in 2012. A lot of people truly don't "get" this business and that's okay. I've heard all the excuses... things like "this is a pyramid scheme, I'm not a salesman, I don't have time, etc." I can ensure you that my growing check each month and the products I use proves that this isn't a pyramid scheme. And if I can do this business, anyone can. All I know is this, I am getting the best skin of my life and I have partnered with the doctors who created Proactiv. They made $9 billion with Proactiv and they started Rodan and Fields, which is debt free. Opportunities like that come only once in a lifetime! I just love it when my husband, who was a skeptic at first, is asking every month about how much my check for the month ended up being. Gotta love it! Yep, 2012 is going to be exciting indeed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3e2VXhSi0
No comments:
Post a Comment