Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

We are so close to the end of the construction that I can smell it! The floors are in, hardware is going on, appliances are in...we're just waiting for a few adjustments, finish paint, the screen porch and front columns, garage doors and that's basically it. There have been a few things I've had to compromise on, but honestly---I'm just ready to move in. I long to have my own space again. There are a few things I am very pleased with---my hardwood floors, my tilework in my kitchen, my exposed brick in my dining room and my tilework in my craft room. Aside from being consumed by home construction, we recently started a 40 Days in the Word study at church. It has been refreshing to have a study that actually guides you through the process of reading and studying the Bible, because let's face it---the Bible can be daunting. I look forward to what this study will reveal.

                                                               craft room

1 comment:

Sweet T said...

MORE PICTURES!!! Ha! Seriously though, looking forward to seeing your finished dream home. Congrats.