Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What is Normal?






I hope to start getting back into the habit of posting on a regular basis. I keep waiting for things to get back to normal, but what is normal? In the past two weeks, we have had the end of school and everything that comes with that. In the midst of the last week of school, I had a kidney stone that resulted in lithotripsy. Not the best time, but I'm so thankful for IV meds and a machine that can crush those boogers. This past weekend, we had three ballet recitals, but we did manage to squeeze in a little swimming on Memorial Day and some slip and slide fun with our friends across the street. And just when you think there's some rest for the weary...Addison started rehearsals as a petite princess this week for the Miss Outstanding Teen pageant. She is the princess to Miss Deep South Kate Robison, so we'll be cheering Kate on Saturday in the pageant. Here are a few pics from the weekend. And once again...I forwarded these from my phone, rotated them and now they are crooked. Ugh!

No comments: