2012
2011Oh, what a difference a year makes! Not only in how much my kids have grown, but in the many changes that we have had to endure this past year as well. This has been a tough year for our family as we are trying to adjust as a family of three on most days. Yes, my children still have a father who loves them and is still part of their life, but they are reminded day in and day out when they walk through the door at home each afternoon that their daddy isn't there. You can see the disappointment in their face and it truly is the worst part of my day. Regardless, I have to keep reminding them that although I didn't choose this and they didn't choose this path, God is always faithful. He has proven his love time and time again throughout history. When I start feeling down, I'm reminded of Noah and of Rachel and of the Israelites. There are so many times when God has proven his love. Joy always comes in the mornning. I pray that 2013 will be "the morning" for my family and for yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment