Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Is It Just Me??
Two blog posts in one day...yep, this has bothered me enough to actually dedicate an entire blog post to it. I like reading blogs and even showing some love to my family and friends by commenting on their blog posts. However, is it just me or are the computer-automated verification codes that you are required to type in absolutely ridiculous and hard to read? I have tried six and seven times before to enter the code only to finally give up and close out of everything. So, if you see that I stopped by your blog site and didn't comment, please don't get offended. Apparently, I lack the right vision for deciphering the cryptic codes that are required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I despise those! I feel dumber when I can't get it...like I'm being tested on some imaginary test.
I hate it when I get confused on the blogs -- and I start to look for the "Like" button and can't find it. ha!
So "Like" because I can't figure those things out either. Especially since its case sensitive - how do you tell the difference between a capital C and lower case C when they stagger the letters and they aren't written straight to begin with?
Post a Comment