Friday, January 25, 2013

Prayers for the Crazies

I could really use extra prayers right now. My children are having a really hard time with this divorce lately and they are super emotional....about everything! You can look at Addison funny and she starts crying. I won't share all of the feelings that she has shared with me lately, but it's obvious that they are hurt, confused, devastated, and fearful of change and what the future holds...just to name a few. I can understand how they feel, because I feel the same way. If it's hard for me to understand the reason for all of this, then just imagine how a child must feel. I've tried to do a lot of extra loving and holding lately, but the clinginess, moodiness and whining has just been exhausting. I know God is faithful. I know that I don't have to worry about the "what" or the "why" as long as I worry about the "who." Please pray that I can show my children how to do the same.

No comments: