I just got back from Dallas from Rodan and Fields Convention and other than getting sick while I was there, I couldn't have had a better time. There are just some things that you can completely see God's hand in when you look back on the path that brought you to a certain place...and that's how it is for me and Rodan and Fields. I honestly was one of those people who didn't "get it" at first. I didn't understand what this opportunity was about or how amazing and life-changing it would be for me. I said "yes" to this journey 18 months ago because I simply wanted to make some extra money to help alleviate the financial stress of building a new home. Only God could see that almost a year after I joined that I'd become a single mother and how the residual income from this business would be such a blessing. A lot of people are probably wondering why my house is on the market if I'm earning residual income and I'll tell you. First off, this is a 3-5 year plan, so I have the opportunity to condense a 30 year income in just 3-5 years. That doesn't happen overnight. You have to work your business for the first few years in order to build it. But most importantly, I've seen what is possible with R+F and the dream of giving to others and I'd much rather do that than have all my money going toward a house payment. My dream is to be able to go to Batson or places like that and hand a parent who has a very ill child a check for $5-10k. I'd rather travel the world with my children doing mission work and show them what really matters in life. It was hard to put that for sale sign in the yard, but mainly for the sacrifices that had already been made for it. However, when I thought really long and hard about it...it's just a house. It's just another chapter in my story. I'm ready to give back and move on to what God has planned for me. With that, I'm so thankful that R+F is allowing me to meet new people and help others do the same. Here's one of our new videos that I'm in love with!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6jMZLoI51Q
No comments:
Post a Comment