Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Holidays Y'all

We had a great Thanksgiving once again. We are extremely blessed to have three different family functions to attend on Thanksgiving day. We started off the day at Colin's parent's house. We took our annual family picture as always, which I've posted for y'all to see. We went to Mamaw and Papaw Conerly's house after that and then finished up the day at the Leist house. We were also thankful to see several of our good friends who happened to be in town this weekend for Thanksgiving. The "baby break" has been good for us. No doctor's appointments or medicine...it's been such a needed break. Although, I'm happy to report that I ovulated on my own this month with no medicine, so maybe Clomid has trained my system a bit. It would be great to get pregnant on our own. Tomorrow would have been my due date had I not miscarried, so it's a bit heartbreaking. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and it seemed so real. Of course, I had to wake up the harsh reality that I'm not. I just have to continue to keep the faith and look ahead to the future.

No comments: