Wednesday, November 02, 2005
IUI #5
I went back to Dr. Isaacs on Monday. He performed a second ultrasound and my lining had thickened from 6mm to 11mm. My follicles had also increased in size, so we were happy about the outcome of things. They gave me my trigger shot and scheduled the insemination for Tuesday morning. Colin and I left Vicksburg at 6:15 yesterday morning and arrived at Baptist around 7. We dropped off our sample at the lab and they called us back for the insemination around 8 a.m. We were out of there by 8:22. The insemination went well...not a whole lot of fun...but we're hoping the pain is worth it in the end. I went home and propped my feet up for the rest of the day. For some odd reason, our power went out yesterday afternoon, so I had no choice but to take a long nap and take it easy. I now have to wait another long two weeks. I can test on Tuesday, November 15th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment