It's beginning to feel like Christmas! I hosted a Breakfast with Santa for the Preschoolers at church this past Saturday. It turned out really cute. The kids were very excited to see Santa (aka Colin) and they each took a turn sitting on his lap. I've posted a few photos, even though you can't see Colin's face because he had his head down the whole time trying to listen to them give their Christmas lists. I even had a chance to sit on Santa's lap and I asked Santa to bring me lots of stuff. =) The kids especially loved the cupcakes. Almost all of them licked the icing off and didn't eat the cake part. Saturday night, we headed to Clinton to have Christmas with Colin's family. We ate, opened presents, played Dirta Santa and Scene It Movies on DVD. It was lots of fun. I finished wrapping all my presents last night, so now I just have to finish my cooking for this weekend and I'll be all set. We wish everyone a joyous Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
It's Christmas Time in the City
It's beginning to feel like Christmas! I hosted a Breakfast with Santa for the Preschoolers at church this past Saturday. It turned out really cute. The kids were very excited to see Santa (aka Colin) and they each took a turn sitting on his lap. I've posted a few photos, even though you can't see Colin's face because he had his head down the whole time trying to listen to them give their Christmas lists. I even had a chance to sit on Santa's lap and I asked Santa to bring me lots of stuff. =) The kids especially loved the cupcakes. Almost all of them licked the icing off and didn't eat the cake part. Saturday night, we headed to Clinton to have Christmas with Colin's family. We ate, opened presents, played Dirta Santa and Scene It Movies on DVD. It was lots of fun. I finished wrapping all my presents last night, so now I just have to finish my cooking for this weekend and I'll be all set. We wish everyone a joyous Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment