
Addison and I were able to get out for a few hours on Monday and visit my coworkers. She slept through most of the visit, but did open her eyes a few times when it was time to eat. I've posted a few pictures from our visit. I also left her with my mom for the first time on Wednesday while I ran to town to buy some wedding gifts for this weekend. I felt guilty for leaving her even though it was just for an hour or so. We went for a weight check this morning at the pediatrician's office and she is back up to her birth weight...6 lbs. and 4 ounces. We are still giving her breast milk and supplementing with formula and the doctor suggested that we switch to Enfamil AR to help with her acid reflux. I'm hoping she will sleep better at night once we start the new formula. We have a busy weekend coming up. Friday night, we are taking Addison to Clinton for her cousin Michael's birthday party. On Saturday, she and I are going to a bridal brunch and then we have an anniversary reception at our church that afternoon. On Sunday, we are spending the afternoon at Colin's mom and dad's house for Colin's dad's birthday, so I'm sure we will all be tuckered out on Sunday night after all the weekend outings. Hopefully, we'll get some good pictures during the weekend festivities.

No comments:
Post a Comment