

Today is Colin's dad's birthday. Addison wants to wish Papaw a "Happy Birthday." Addison was quite the socialite this weekend. Friday night, we went to our nephew's birthday party and Addison posed with Nana and Papaw Leach and her other new cousins. She and I went to a bridal brunch on Saturday morning and she was passed back and forth between guests. She slept through the entire thing...despite lots of noise from a room full of socializing ladies. We also went to an anniversary reception at church, so she was pretty tired and fussy by Saturday night. We've started her on her new formula supplement to help with her reflux, so we're hoping that helps. She is still taking breast milk okay, but her old formula seemed to come back up quite often. I'm posting several pictures from the birthday party Friday night.
1 comment:
She's so cute. I can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment