It's Beginning to Look Alot....


.....like Christmas. Colin, Addison and I had our picture made today for this year's Chrismas card. We dressed Addison up in her smocked Christmas dress and had a photo shoot with my mom as the official photographer. We snapped a few pictures of Addison solo during the process, so I've posted them for everyone to see. She is 12 weeks old today. I can't believe that she is already 3 months old. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Abby spent the night with us last night also, so it's always interesting having a seven-year-old and newborn in the house together...and girls at that. Girls can be high maintenance at times. I also have posted pictures of Abby and Natalie. They are both my cousin's children. They had so much fun together playing in a blow-up ball pit that we have at our house. We are excited about spending Thanksgiving with family. The holidays are so much more meaningful when you have a little one to be thankful for. I've been tasked with deep frying turkeys for both sides of the family. We'll start out at Colin's parent's house on Thanksgiving day, then go to my dad's parent's house and then swing by to see my mom's family to finish the day off. Phew! Unfortunately, Colin and I both have to work on Friday, so we won't get a long weekend to recover from all the running around. We wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! Oh...and I have also posted a picture of our new sofa. Santa came early this year. =)
1 comment:
She looks so sweet! And I love that couch, too.
Post a Comment