




Colin and I survived our first week of leaving Addison Claire with the babysitter. This is my second week back at work and we are slowly getting into a routine. We are getting used to playing tag team in the morning in trying to get everyone dressed, ready, and out the door. Saturday, we spent all day in Jackson to do a little Christmas shopping. Addison was a perfect angel and enjoyed exploring new sights and sounds. She is starting to get used to the camera and starts smiling sometimes when I get it out....it's pretty funny. I've included some of our pics from this week.
1 comment:
She is going to be a little model. It looks like she has been practicing the "Blue Steel" face for the camera. Yes, we will have to have a play date sometime. We just have to wait till daddy, Brian, will let Patrick out of the house!
Post a Comment