



Yesterday was a sad day in the Leach household. I had to go back to work after being out of the office for 13 weeks. We dropped Addison off bright and early at Mrs. Lelia's house and I worried about her all day. I've posted a few pictures from yesterday before work and from this weekend.
Addison got her shots Friday. She was a little fussy Friday afternoon and ran fever, but was feeling better by Saturday. She is nine weeks old now and only weighs 8 lbs. and 7 ozs. The doctor said she's not gaining quite as fast as she would like her to, so we are now giving her cereal in her evening bottle. We hope she'll start to catch up on her weight soon. Dr. Smith wants to see her back in a month for another weight check.
In the spirit of Halloween, we decided to dress Addison up as a monster this morning...in her Arkansas Razorbacks cheerleading outfit that her Uncle Dusty and Aunt Tamara from Hot Springs sent her. As Ole Miss Rebel fans, it pained us to put it on her, but we figured since she's just dressing up as a monster today for Halloween...we could handle that. HA! Happy Halloween to everyone!
1 comment:
How sweet she looks. I remember having to go back to work after Zoe was born. That was the hardest thing I had ever done!
Post a Comment