Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Shopping with Mama
Addison and I enjoyed some good girl time today. We headed to Jackson this morning and met our friend Katie for lunch at Julep. Julep serves super yummy, eclectic Southern cuisine. I enjoyed a club sandwich on sourdough with cajun turkey, ham, fried green tomatoes and a chipotle mayo. Addison enjoyed some good ole soy formula. My lunch was very tasty, but I can't speak for Addison's cardboard smelling liquid diet. =) After lunch, we headed to Babies R Us, Target, Linens and Things and a few other places to pick up some baby things and do a little early Christmas shopping. Yes, that's right...I said Christmas. It will be here before we know it, so I figured I better get a jump start. I bought Addison a few Fisher Price toys and bought a couple gifts for Dirty Santa. It's hard to believe that Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are getting closer. It's true that the days and months just roll by when you start getting older. I have a little over two weeks before I have to go back to work. I am not looking forward to it. I'm sure it's going to be hard to get readjusted after being out since the last week of July. More than that, I can't stand the thought of missing out on 40 hours or more of my daughter's life week after week. I need to win the lottery so I can quit work and stay home....anyone have the winning Powerball numbers? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment