Addison will be six weeks this coming Saturday. It's so hard to believe that I had her almost six weeks ago. It's true that you can't blink when your kids are little or else they will be grown. I go to the doctor today for my check-up, so I'm hoping everything goes well. Colin turns 28 tomorrow. Addison said she wanted to wish her daddy "Happy Birthday." You know...she is already a daddy's girl. =) We went to Margaritas in Clinton on Friday night to celebrate with Colin's family. I have some pictures that I'll post once I download them. It's starting to turn cooler here and I am loving it. I absolutely love fall. It's my favorite time of year...college football, crisp air, fall leaves, pumpkins and the smell of pumpkin pie...I just love every minute of it. Happy Fall everyone!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Time Flies
Addison will be six weeks this coming Saturday. It's so hard to believe that I had her almost six weeks ago. It's true that you can't blink when your kids are little or else they will be grown. I go to the doctor today for my check-up, so I'm hoping everything goes well. Colin turns 28 tomorrow. Addison said she wanted to wish her daddy "Happy Birthday." You know...she is already a daddy's girl. =) We went to Margaritas in Clinton on Friday night to celebrate with Colin's family. I have some pictures that I'll post once I download them. It's starting to turn cooler here and I am loving it. I absolutely love fall. It's my favorite time of year...college football, crisp air, fall leaves, pumpkins and the smell of pumpkin pie...I just love every minute of it. Happy Fall everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, what a sweetie she seems to be! I can't believe she's that old either. When do you start back to work?
Hey Sara she is geting so big!! Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment