Saturday, October 21, 2006
October Milestones
Our precious girl is growing up so fast. She is 8 weeks old today. After she got over the stomach virus and started feeling better, she started smiling at us this week. She has even rolled from her stomach to her back twice. I'm sure it will be a little while before she rolls from her back to her stomach, but I couldn't believe that she was rolling over to her back at 8 weeks. She still has colic, but seems to be getting better with the help of her medicine... and I'm sure getting older helps too. She has also started having some play time on her Happy Hippo gym that Tyanne bought her. It only holds her attention for about 20 minutes, but that's about the maximum stimulation that most babies can handle at this age. I have some pictures to post, but I have to recharge the battery in my camera first. I also have been taking some video, so I need to try to post video as well. Hope all of our friends and family are doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment