.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Colin and I hosted the Sunday School Christmas party last night at our house. This is the second year that it has been at our house, so who knows...it may become an annual event. We had nearly 30 guests, great food, and lots of good fun playing Dirty Santa. Colin was the "king" of stealing during Dirty Santa. I think he had his hands on just about every gift during the course of the game. The house also looked like pregnancy central since five of our guests are all expecting. There's definitely something in that Highland Baptist Church water! I've posted some pics of the night and one of Addison in her hammock bed. She was annoyed because I turned the light on to get her up to feed her. She's already having teenage tendencies when it comes to waking her up. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment