Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Recap and New Year Wishes






We had a wonderful Christmas this year. First off, it was incredible celebrating Addison's first Christmas and starting new traditions with her. She wasn't that interested in all the excitement, but she did like to look at the lights and would smile when we would put a toy in front of her and show her what noises it could make. Santa was really good to me this year. Colin and I got a new couch in November as our Christmas gift to each other, but Colin surprised me with a peridot ring (which is my and Addison's birthstone). Colin told me that the ring is actually for Addison, but I get to wear it until she's old enough to have it. HA! I also got several gift cards, two pewter trays, a chocolate fountain, several cookbooks and lots of other great stuff. We enjoyed getting together with family and they enjoyed getting to see Addison. We are leaving Saturday to head to Arkansas to see Colin's uncle and his family for the New Year's weekend. It will be Addison's first trip out of Mississippi. We are interested to see how she does riding in the car for six hours. Colin is treating me to a European facial and hour luxury massage in downtown Hot Springs on Saturday, so I'm super excited about that....especially since I fell down my mom's back steps earlier this week when they were iced over from the rain. I've been so sore all week. I've posted a few pics from Christmas morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! Here's to 2007!















No comments: