.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sorry it's been a few days since I've posted new pictures. Blogger has been down for a week or more and I haven't been able to log on. We've had lots going on lately. Last Saturday, I hosted the Preschool Christmas Brunch at church for all my precious kiddies. It was a great success and Addison had her first encounter with Santa (aka her daddy). The kids were thrilled to see Santa. I've posted a few pictures from the party. I also have one of Addison holding on to Santa's beard that I'll have to post later. Later that afternoon, we went to "Cookies with Santa" at the Brister's house. Addison was able to sit on Santa's lap yet again (different Santa this time). Sunday afternoon, we went to Katie's first bridal shower. It was a holiday shower and was lots of fun. Sunday night, I started hurting in my back and I went to the doctor on Monday only to discover that I was passing a kidney stone. By Tuesday morning, I was in extreme pain and ended up in the ER sick as a dog begging for pain medication. I'm feeling much better now and I have to say that I NEVER want to experience that again. Colin is playing the Grinch in the church musical and his first performance was last night. It was pretty funny seeing him "Riverdance" in a Grinch costume centerstage. His mom had the camera last night, so I'll have to get some photos from her. He has three more nights of performances, so he should be a great dancer by the end of the weekend. We're now gearing up for the Sunday School Christmas party at our house next Saturday. I have lots of cooking and shopping to do this week, but I love every minute of it. This really is the "most wonderful time of the year."
1 comment:
Those are the cutest kids I have ever seen.
Ha Ha!!!
Post a Comment