Saturday, January 13, 2007

Paula Deen Groupie






I attended my second Paula Deen show tonight. Paula and her whole family came to Vicksburg. Colin bought me tickets a few weeks ago to cheer me up after I endured the pain of my horrible kidney stone, so Colin's mom, my friend Amy and I all went. It was lots of fun. I've posted a few pics of Addison from this weekend, some pictures from the show, and a picture of Erin and Chris Hern's new baby girl---Sydney Elise. Welcome, baby Sydney! We are so happy you are finally here. I also want to ask that everyone pray for my coworker Julie. She's a vibrant 27-year-old-- originally from New York-- who has volunteered to deploy to Iraq for six months to work with the Gulf Region Division as a civilian. Please keep her in your prayers. Julie---we will miss you tons! Come home soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute that Addison is!

And thanks for posting a pic of Erin's new baby. I was thinking about her the other day. Do you know any of the info on her birth? (Day she was born, weight, length, etc.)