Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up











Another weekend is coming to a close. I hate the thought of Monday morning. It seems like every weekend goes by so quickly and I find myself at my desk in my office on Monday wishing I were at home with my sweet baby girl. Addison started sleeping in her crib this weekend. It's still a work in progress, but she's done fairly well putting herself to sleep at bed time. Until now, she's been sleeping her Amby bed in our room due to her reflux. She still has reflux, but it's getting a little better each day thanks to age and Zantac. Saturday was absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed some time outside in the sunshine and 65 degree weather. Our cousin Abby spent the night with us, so she had fun entertaining Addison and making her laugh. The girls (Abby and Addison) and I went to church this morning. Colin wasn't feeling well and decided to stay home and rest. It's a chore trying to get two girls and myself ready for church and out the door on time. I've posted a few pics from this weekend. Hope everyone has a great week!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure does look like her daddy! And I love the pouty look she's giving in the first couple of photos. Cute, cute!