Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Day in the Life of an Infant

Sorry that I haven't posted anything since Easter. Things have been hectic lately. It's funny how everything comes alive in the spring and it seems like we are constantly running from one event to another. Addison will be 8 months old next week. Wow! It all happens so quickly. Everyone warned us before she came that she would grow up in the blink of an eye, but you never realize it until they actually get here and the weeks and months continue to fly by. Addison has started sticking out her tongue this week. I have been singing a song to her for the past couple weeks about the little green frog where you stick your tongue out to mimic the frog. Monday, she just started sticking her tongue out. It's so funny how fast they pick up on things. She also loves to swing outside on her new swingset at my mom and dad's house. I think it's a combination of being outside and the fun of the swinging motion, but she cries when you take her out. Guess we'll be purchasing a toddler swing for our house too! I don't have any pics to post right now. I need to pull the camera out this week, but there just aren't enough hours in the day. Please continue to keep the families, students and administration at Virginia Tech in your prayers. May God provide comfort to them as they cope with such a horrible tragedy.

No comments: