
Addison turned eight months old on Thursday. She started crawling last week, even though it's kind of a funny "peg leg" crawl as her daddy calls it. Once you put her down, she heads straight for wires or anything with buttons on it. I have a feeling that we are going to be exercising the word "no" a lot in the next few weeks. She is also talking up a storm. She doesn't say much more than "da-da" and "la-la," but she loves making noises and can get very animated. She's so much fun! We had her picture made Saturday morning with Amanda Monsour and she was pretty cooperative for the most part. I think it's going to be really hard to decide which pictures to buy once the proofs come in. We put her in several outfits, one being her purple tutu. Amanda said that those pics turned out so cute and will most likely appear on the website, so stay tuned and check out
www.amandamonsour.com. I'll let you know once she puts her on there. After her photo shoot, we went to cousin Emma's first birthday party. Addison had a blast. She acted like she was as big as every other kid in the room (even though she was the youngest) and tried her to best to show everyone how vocal she can be. As always, I got a few pics from the birthday party and from the weekend. Hope everyone has a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment