.jpg)
We had a fun-filled weekend. Addison, Abby and I went down to the flea market on Saturday morning. Colin had a softball game, so he met us downtown after his first game. It was a great day to be outside, but Addison decided she didn't like the sun beaming in her face through the canopy or the stroller nor the fact that she didn't get her nap out. Needless to say, the flea market didn't last long. I took Addison and Abby home and fed them lunch. After lunch, I decided to get out a kiddie pool that I bought a couple of weeks ago and fill it up. The water was really cold and I wasn't sure Addison was going to like it, but she loved it. She banged on the side of the pool and splashed and laughed. She had a grand time! Her little bathing suit kept falling off her shoulders, but she didn't seem to mind. She has also started doing the motions of "roll em around and roll em around" from Patty-cake. My dad always does it with her and we captured a picture of her copying him this weekend. She has also been trying her best to crawl and tonight she finally seemed to get the hang of it. She kept going toward everything on the floor that was out of reach. We would pull her back and she would soon be right back getting into something again. What fun lies ahead! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment