.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My best friend, Katie, got married this past weekend at Tara Wildlife up around Eagle Lake. Colin and I spent the weekend at Tara along with all of the other wedding party and family. Addison stayed with Nana and Papa Friday night and they brought her up to the wedding on Saturday afternoon. We had a great time, but I was exhausted once it was over. I took off Friday and went up to start decorating the grounds for the outdoor ceremony. The rain held off, but it was very humid by Saturday morning. Most everyone had a late night on Friday and then the girls had to get up bright and early Saturday for a bridesmaid's brunch and to get our hair done. All in all, we had a great time and my best friend is now happily married to the man of her dreams. Best wishes Neil and Katie! Addision decided to get sick while we were gone and started running a low grade fever on Saturday morning. She was better by Saturday evening, but was just tired and whiny. She was very happy to see Colin and me at the wedding and she wouldn't let us out of her sight the rest of the weekend. Here are a few pics (including the Fs that I had to make out of greenery for the gates. Phew..what a job!)
No comments:
Post a Comment