Monday, May 14, 2007

Great Day to be a Mother

















Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend. Mondays are never fun for me. I always dread coming back to the work week after spending quality time with my family during the weekend. Colin, Addison and I had a wonderful weekend and Addison made me very proud to be a mother. We had a wonderful Saturday running errands and then enjoyed dinner at Olive Garden Saturday night with family. Addison was dedicated at church yesterday and lots of our family came to morning service to be a part of the event. Afterwards, we made the family rounds (had BBQ with one side of the family, went and visited another set of grandparents and then ended up having dinner with another side of the family). It was a busy day and Addison was so excited about everything that she didn't want to nap at all yesterday. It didn't take long to get her to sleep last night after her bath and bottle. We are leaving next Friday to head to the beach for a week and I am counting down the days. I am so ready to get away and leave things behind for a little while. This will be Addison's first trip to the beach, so we are excited about watching her first encounter with sand and surf and we can't wait to get some pics. Here are a few pics from this weekend of Addison with family and in her swing--her new favorite thing.

No comments: