Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009


As always, the weekend has been way too short. I did manage to get some much-needed cleaning done on Saturday while the kids were at Nana and Papa's. Got sheets and rugs washed up and pulled out my Hoover Floor Mate and gave my hardwood floors and ceramic tile a deep cleaning. Of course, it didn't take but two seconds for my kids to come home and spill juice all over the floor to undo all that hard work, but that's a different story. I got a good work out if nothing else. The kids enjoyed trick or treating Friday at preschool and then again Saturday evening in Uncle Toby's neighborhood. We went to a few houses and then headed to the Fall Festival at church where my little Rebels ate cotton candy and played on the inflatable slides and such until it was time to call it a night. We all fell into bed and were thankful for the extra hour of sleep. After church today, the kids and I must have still been worn out because we all three enjoyed a long nap. Perfect ending to a fun weekend.

4 comments:

Sweet T said...

Addison and Landry look adorable in their little Rebel garb!

MH said...

HOTTY TODDY!

Deanna said...

How cute! I have been trying to do some cleaning to get ready for the holidays, but this stretch of nice weather is making it tough to want to stay inside.

Melissa said...

Looks like your halloween was full of Spirit!!! Super cute! I am glad you all had fun!