
I know I've been MIA from the blog for the past few weeks. Colin and I have been traveling for work and the kids' schedules have been hectic as usual. On top of that, I was very honored to spend the last six months planning my sweet friend Jenny's wedding. And, now the real fun begins...a new house. After months and months of planning, real progress has been made (what I consider real progress. The dirt work has started, so our lot is starting to look like an official home site now rather than just a parcel of land filled with brush and trees. We'll see if things continue to progress..
2 comments:
Congrats on the new house - you guys had such great taste with your other one- I can't wait to see what the Leach's will do with this!!
Awesome.. best of luck in building!
Post a Comment