Thursday, March 17, 2011

Afternoon at the Children's Museum


My little man looked so big standing at the lego table playing.

Loading rocks
Sissy's turn loading rocks

Peek-a-boo



Ready for bed after a long day of play

"Cheese"

As always, I'm almost two weeks behind on downloading and posting pics, but better late than never, right? Two Fridays ago, we surprised the kids by picking them up at school at lunch and taking them to the Children's Museum in Jackson to spend the afternoon. They had a blast and could have spent hours there. Afterwards, we went to Madison for dinner and ice cream. It was a fun day, but I'll let the smiles in these pics do the talking.

2 comments:

Sweet T said...

Fun! Addison's hair looks cute in pigtails.

Deanna said...

Even my big guys enjoyed the Children's Museum. I am glad we finally have one in MS.