In case you see me anytime soon...I just want to go ahead and put this out there. I'm slowly losing my mind. I'm sure I'll get it back soon, but right now I am doing the work of two people at the office, living with my parents with two kids under the age of five while we build our house, waiting ever so patiently on house plans to START building our house, fighting a battle with the VWSD over school districts/zones and dealing with a few other things that I won't go into. To keep my sanity, I keep envisioning sitting on the front porch of our new house and that helps get me through...it just seems so far away at the moment. Pray for me! And, if you see a woman that looks like the one above. It's probably me...so run as fast as you can!
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Confessions of a Crazy Mother
In case you see me anytime soon...I just want to go ahead and put this out there. I'm slowly losing my mind. I'm sure I'll get it back soon, but right now I am doing the work of two people at the office, living with my parents with two kids under the age of five while we build our house, waiting ever so patiently on house plans to START building our house, fighting a battle with the VWSD over school districts/zones and dealing with a few other things that I won't go into. To keep my sanity, I keep envisioning sitting on the front porch of our new house and that helps get me through...it just seems so far away at the moment. Pray for me! And, if you see a woman that looks like the one above. It's probably me...so run as fast as you can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bless your sweet heart! I think you need to ask your doctor to write you a prescription for a weekly appointment at the SPA! Manicure, pedicure and massage... sounds like a medical necessity to me!
Post a Comment